⚡ PM of the week Nithya Krishnan, PM in Agritech

A few years ago, I was aiming to pursue a Phd in Hydrology. Just as all this was going on, I got selected as a BA at an Agritech startup and decided to join (Thought I could still fall back to my research career). Now I’m in the industry for 4.5 years now.

When a role gap appeared in a product platform, I begrudgingly accepted the challenge. I have been on a marvellous expedition of daily learning since. I always make it a point to keep an eye on the trends in technology, customer behaviours,and many other current topics to be an effective PM.

The role of a PM differs based on the industry, the organisational goals, and the point in time. The role one day needs you to grunt your way through a hundred spreadsheets and the next day, you are dreaming up a whole new product category. I am amazed at the large volume of work being done in different organisations, and I am thrilled to be part of this exciting time we are in now!!

Checkout PM School’s 1-1 Online Program at :point_right: https://lnkd.in/gZYzEWh

COPYRIGHT © 2020 PM SCHOOL - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hire From Us Terms of service