⚡ PM of the week Yoshita Bardhan, Product Manager at Paytm

Honestly, I got into product management by accident. During my MBA, I was drawn to the FMCG domain. However, when I got hands-on with such a role in my summer internship, I realised that my true passion did not lie there. I started exploring Product Management as a career option soon after and found myself completely mesmerised by the idea of building contemporary and impactful digital products.

While at the campus the only resource I used to prepare for the role was 'Cracking the PM Interview by Gayle Laakman McDowell ', a must-read for all product aspirants.

It was after I started working as a product manager, I learned more details that made me fall in love with the role. For example, as a PM you have to gather/understand business requirements, define the problem to solve-for whom, why, and how, just all of it! You have to write product specs, design a compelling user experience, deal with angry stakeholders, write meeting notes while contemplating the right strategy for your product, and much more!

Checkout PM School’s 1-1 Online Program at :point_right: https://lnkd.in/gZYzEWh

COPYRIGHT © 2020 PM SCHOOL - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hire From Us Terms of service